Call for ENTRIES!
Festival is opened for submissions!
Filmmakers, please log in to submit.
We prefer online entries
submitted via Withoutabox.com, which provides cost-saving, paperless
submission to film festivals around the world. Withoutabox’s
internet-only submission platform features online applications via
one master entry form, online fee payments, press kits, and the
option to use Secure Online Screeners, an economical, eco-friendly,
and secure alternative to traditional hard-copy DVD submissions.
Fill out one master entry form and take advantage of quick entry,
extended deadlines, and powerful submission management tools.
There’s no extra cost to you, and by submitting, you’ll join
Withoutabox’s global filmmaker community and stay in the loop about
international exhibition opportunities.
Click to submit your film today!
then, sign in to your Withoutabox
• Films could be
from any year.
• When your film
is officially selected, we will e-mail you latest on the 28th April
FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITION
Please read all rules and regulations below carefully before
submitting your project. This agreement pertains to all work/s
submitted to Asia Pacific International Filmmaker Festival & Awards
(APIFA). By submitting your film/s or work/s or screenplay/s to Asia
Pacific International Filmmaker Festival & Awards (the Festival),
you are agreeing to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in full.
The submitter acknowledges that he or she has obtained all necessary
rights and authorizations from other individuals and third parties
as necessary before submitting the film/s or screenplay to the
2. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases has been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the
submitter releases the Festival and all its members, affiliates, and
partners from any legal action whatsoever.
3. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) blu-ray (optional) or DCP,
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's
name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural
Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs/blu-rays/DCPs
while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility
for unforeseen injury, losses, stolen, or damage of entries. Please
do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
4. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance)
to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne
by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not
for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to
refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
5. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
10. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not
be used for such purposes after the Festival.
11. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
12. The Festival Director may deny participation to any film unable
to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good
13. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
14. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
15. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
16. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
17. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
18. Films could be from any year.
19. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
20. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of
any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
21. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival
shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent
courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of
submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the
lesser of either the submission fee paid, or the cost of correcting
By submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker agree to
indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and
partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your
participation or entry to the Festival. Submitter/filmmaker also
acknowledges that he or she has read, understood, agreed with, and
will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of
the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
modification, and that he or she is 18 years of age or older and
mentally competent to submit this application.